To our patients: We hope you are staying safe and healthy. In order to maintain your safety, we have put the following practice policies in place:
- Tele-medicine and, where appropriate, in-person consultations are available.
- We follow NSW Health Covid-safe Guidelines.
- Pre-screening questions for COVID and symptoms we feel may be relevant will be discussed prior to appointment.
- If you have visited any Covid-19 hotspots, please do not attend in-person. If you are uncertain please discuss with staff in advance of your appointment.
- Please do not bring more than one family member or friend to your next appointment unless there is a medical necessity or previously discussed with our staff.
- All non-patients are required to check in with contact details as per Covid-safe Guidelines.
- Cleaning and sanitation protocols for all patient contact areas have been put in place to reduce the risk of transmission. Perspex cough-protection barriers are in place to protect patients and front desk staff.
- Please note that specific advice may change from time to time based on NSW Health Guidelines.
- Staff and patients may be required to wear masks, based on NSW health guidelines.
We will attempt to limit your time in the office for your safety and the safety of our staff.